The Futurestars Mission is to encourage values and inspiring young people through sport and education.
We deliver sustainable support to community partner schools with vital funding from local and international commercial partners.
Futurestars charity number is 1177808 (full name: Futurestars Charity West & Central Africa).
The registered office is Rushlake House, The Street, Shottisham, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 3ET
Futurestars is committed to comply with all relevant charity governance and safeguarding policies. Our safeguarding, whistleblowing, equality and other policies guide our organisation and ensure the safety and well being of the children we work with. If you would like a copy of any of these policies please email [email protected]
LIST OF POLICIES
- Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Health & Safety and Welfare Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Trustee Code of Conduct
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy and Procedures
- Financial Procedures