To support selected community schools and schoolchildren through a dedicated sports & education programme in partnership with the local education authority, prompting discipline, academic skills and essential life skills within each child.
HOW WE ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVE
- By providing sports coaching and physical education (PE) sessions in partner schools that previously did not have the resources to provide them.
- By providing qualified coaches with the kit & equipment needed to deliver these PE sessions effectively in a variety of sports.
- By nurturing social, mental and health attributes via the medium of sport for boys and girls at our selected schools.
- By impact measurement: monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of our PE sessions on the children in the schools. Working in conjunction with the local education authorities’ safe guarding procedures.
- By developing sustainable opportunities for schoolchildren through work experience, scholarships & apprenticeships with local and national companies once they have left our schools ensuring continuity of care.
- By improving and refurbishing the school’s facilities for a clean, safe and secure learning environment.
- By building commercial partnerships with local and national companies who support the project financially and engage their own employees as volunteers.
By expanding the Futurestars Project and our values to other West African countries supported by new commercial partners.